Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Have Signed A Contract!

As of July 7, 2010 Sleeping With the Wolf is under contract with Liquid Silver Books! I am very excited to be with them. Over the past few years I have read many of their novels and novellas, and I know they put out a quality product. That's why they were top on my list of whom to submit to. I'm sure they will have me hopping doing some edits and revising in the next several months, so I should get as much writing done as possible on Glory's story before I get hit with the edits. The thing is, I'm totally wrapped up in Tracker's story. And between work, weddings, SCA stuff and fiber arts guild demos I have almost no time for the next two months. So little time, so much writing to do. I'll have to cut back on demos if necessary. My writing is my job, now, so that has to come first. Good thing I like writing.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment